Music is like perfume

Not literally!  I don't go around singing and expecting to smell like a bed of roses! 

But just like a scent, I get transported to another time and place.  

Like the song that just popped up on Light fm, "I Could Fall in Love" by Selena. And I was instantly threw back to 1999, living in Penang, sitting on the old couch in the hall, evening time, mum would be watering the flowers in the garden, brother on the telephone and I would be thinking of the boy I was so in love with and wishing he loved me too! Hahaha yes, I was 12 and already in love! 

Has this ever happened to you? You'd hear a song and suddenly say "this song was playing the very first time we held hands" or "this was the most played song on the radio during my PMR exams and  constantly got stuck in my head!!" then you are right there in that moment for just a little while. 

Well, just a thought.. something that happens to me sometimes. Maybe you've felt it too? =)

May coming up really soon!!!!!!!!!


No comments: