Months to Come

Dear everyone!

Yes I know I am 10 days late in updating my blog, I am so sorry! Been running around and sadly, I had to bury my old lap top, and put her to rest. It has been a sad few days.

BUT anyway, I am writing this as I am rushing out to a lunch. So I will make this short and sweet and as the days go by will probably try to redeem myself.

Anyway, a short list this month:

11th and 25th
Circus in Pavilion!
Will be performing with my favorite men, Jimmy, Gabe, David and new to the band, for the first time ever, Jack! I really can not wait.

17th and 18th
No Black Tie!
Come watch Michael Veerapen and myself bring down the house with some jazz tunes and a few surprises here and there. He has thought me so much about my signing and my voice and music. A whole different side of me pops up when I am on stage with this man and the band: Steve Nanda and Daniel Foong!

... And yup! That's about it for now! A few dates to look out for in June!

June 1st & 15
Circus at Pavilion!
I really can never get bored of this place!

7&8
Canteen @ China House!
Hello Penang! Yes I will be here with my band from Kuala Lumpur, to be more exact, with the amazing Micahel; Veerapen! The last time he was down and performing in China House, he packed the place with his tunes and blew everyone away! This time, I get to be part of that!

... And that's all I have in store for now in June... Let's just say, the gears are in motion for bigger things to come.

Love
dasha

No comments: