Football Overload overloaded my brain!!!



What a day! Woke up way too early and took my time to sort out my swollen morning face. Was delivered a bottle of lovely red wine from Mongoose! What a way to start the day!


Got ready, put on a lovely dress, grabbed my heels, grabbed my bag, went back to my cupboard,  changed to jeans and a t - shirt and looked forward to possibly the most fun I've had in a while. Who doesn't love playing games inspired by "the sound of music" and "musical chairs"???

Got to the studio to do hair and make up. While waiting for my turn, Prema and I rehearse our performance ,for the first time... tisk tisk us procrastinators! Just as I sit in the chair to get my make up done, lo and behold the entrance of Ross and Vince Chong! While getting my hair and make up done, it took all the effort to not burst out laughing at the conversation that was going on in that small room, holding 8 people at one time! 

Right! So once the make up and hair is done, Prema and I make our way to the set. And what a set it was. It was so colorful (yes that was the first thing i noticed... felt like a little girl in candyland!) and had FUN written all over it (not literally...) Got micked (miced? mikeed??) up and shown our "entrance" positions. 

THE SHOW KICKED OFF! Time flew by as we played games and chatted and just basically had a really good time while thinking "damn, it must be amazing working here!.. Someday.. maybe..." 

As the end of the show drew closer, it was time for Prema and I to perform. Singing "cleverly" acoustic is always fun. And Prema harmonised with me!!! First time ever! Harmonising along to her  song "Mexico" got it playing in my head all day. getupgetupgetupgetupbaby!!!! 

Alas, the show came to an end.. saying good-bies and promises to catch everyone soon, I left the studios (of course after bumping into friends walking in and out and around the studio) and made my way back to the car.... back to real life.. and right off to a practice session..

Well, there you go. A week of "in studio" work. I dont know how they do it every day, every week! From Bella, to astro to TV3.... taking a little break next week, but before that, see  you in CIRCUS this Saturday!!!!!!!

Read below for info on shows for the month of April!!!

Love, 
dasha

2 comments:

Penny S. said...

Hey Dasha ..... I really enjoyed your 'Cleverly' more so on Football Overload. One practice?? Could not tell. I was rooting for you throughout the shows. Gooooooooooo Dashaaaaaaa!! Can't wait for more shows. Loves

SEO Tutorial said...

Thanks a lot for your great post.your article is very interest.i hope you will give more interest post.