Far Febbed

Here I sit waiting for my number to get called to get my road tax sorted out,  I think of you. Lots coming up in the month to come with a few gigs you can come and join me for! 

On the 8th I will be singing in Circus in Pavilion!  If u feel like a little bit of shopping,  then maybe some dinner and if you like the music maybe you'd like to stay for a drink or two with me. Dont forget to make reservations if you plan on coming by 9 as the tables get occupied pretty fast for the first set. @ http://www.circus.com.my/

Since some people want me all to themselves, I also have some private events lined up but not for long. 

On the 15th & 16th I will be singing in Mezze in damansara Perdans. Sadly I won't have the amazing MV with me that evening but I will have some of my boys backing me up! Rock a Rolla coaster! @  http://www.mezze.my/

Up next is just a line up of private shows (I love these shows! So much going on !) Before you know it, the "tents" are put up again and I'm back at Pavilion waiting for the circus to come to town on the 22nd of February. Hopefully you could join me again or maybe if you missed it the first time, you would like to catch the show with me and Jimmy and Terence and Ken,  the fun bunch and boys I love to love. 

Right after that I get to take a few days off before getting back on the road of performances. In that time I will be able to sort out the writing schedule with the boys I love to love. 

Lots of talk of plans this year.  Lots of hopes and plans and promises. Lots of sacrifices made for the sake of the game.  Fingers crossed!  Wish me luck!

4 comments:

Penny said...

Finally Dates to look forward too. Thank you. Will try me hardest. Loves.

Kiran said...

Have fun performing! Heard you were in the UK a short while ago, so disappointed that I couldn't make time to come listen to you. Heard you once in Penang and been a fan since :D So if you ever come back to the UK I will try my best to make it!!

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed the sets yesterday...especially the john legends...used to love u...took me to a different place for a while...:)

Penny S. said...

Went to Mezze on the 15th. Dasha was at her best yet again. Actually ....Better!!!! She not only looked great but sounded crazeeeeee amazing. Blew me away with her stage presence and more. Cant wait to attend another of her gig.