2013

So I know I have been quiet for the past 3 months (wow, I tend to start a lot of my posts this way) thus I would like to begin by saying

HAPPY NEW  YEAR!!!

This year, I am planning big things (I do tend to say that a lot as well) but I wont tell you much about it in fear of jinxing it. =) Anything can happen.

So far, I have been lined up for a few live shows and quite a number of private events.

This Friday I will be in Circus at Pavilion! Can not wait to perform there! It is a beautiful place with good food and good company and lots to look at.

Hope to see you there this Friday the 11th and the Friday after next, the 25th! Much to look forward to! For more information, visit : http://www.circus.com.my/

See you guys there!

1 comment:

Penny said...

Being at circus on the 11th was crazy enjoyable. Dasha not only sounded superb but looked stunning. Great two sets. Wish I could be there on the 25th.