NBT


On the 10th of January, I was given the opportunity to perform with AJQ in KL and the only way I can describe this night is … mind blasting!

Having one night to practise, one day to get ready and half an hour to get dressed, it was a night that I have now set as a bench mark. It was a good show with a brilliant crowd and good good good music!

Songs

Georgia – Ray Charles
Mr Man – Alicia Keys
Sexy back – Justin Timberlake
Please Baby don’t – John Legend
You’ve got a friend – James Taylor
Come together – Beatles
Listen – Adil
Cant stop – Adil
Summertime – Billy Holiday [and many more.. don’t know who the original singer is…]
I will survive & heartbreaker – Aretha Franklin & Will-i-am.
Something something – Adil
Days of wine and roses – dunno
Just friends – Musiq Soulchild


I think there were more songs, but it was all very blurry and I cant quite remember everything that happened! I fell down some stairs, as usual. But nothing too embarrassing.

Lots of people came, and I thank you from the bottom of my kembang heart for coming and supporting and having such a good time with me!

Next stop, who knows! =) will inform you soon!

1 comment:

Meng said...

really, mind BLASTING lol