As time goes by...

Christmas and New Years have come and gone with a mighty BANG; well, easier to just say that December came and went with a BANG with non stop shows and work and just getting things settled.

Shows included
  • The Penang Island Jazz Festival
  • No Black Tie
  • Penang Heritage Night
  • the opening of Pacific mall
  • Christmas
  • New years

It was a non stop role with work and performances and traveling here and there and it was loads of fun!!!

Performing at the jazz festival was honestly my resolution for the year 2008 and being able to be in the presence of some of the best musicians in Malaysia and from other parts of the world put me on a natural high so strong I am still smiling like a goof. =)

No black tie was a treat. Performing there as a guest artist along with Adil Johan Quartet [AJQ] opened doors to many offers in KL so I owe him a big big thank you makan makan. KL friends came to support me and for that too I am also grateful.

The Penang Heritage Night was a rush as I had to run back to work after performing only 2 songs. But the crows was supportive and cheered me on.

The opening of Pacific mall which is now in Komtar happened on my birthday, so it was a rather cool way of starting my 21 year old journey; singing for the chief minister dan lain lain. Was pretty cool...

Christmas and New Years at Eclectic was fantastic. Spent with friends and family, it was all I could ask for. No hustle and bustle and jams and cover charge.. =) just loved ones.

No comments: