Muscles

Damn you muscle memory!

I believe the song I will be hearing in my head for the REST OF MY LIFE is the G major scale.

I don't know what it is about my fingers and trying to get it right, even though it's almost exactly the same as some other scales, but I trip up! Get into my head too much! Never though I could confuse myself by playing scales.

The end results will be amazing.. it has to be!

I have days when I feel so damn lame for having a hard time with my scales, especially since I have been trying this for years! My closest friends are musicians and sometimes I get embarrassed to tell them about my struggles on the piano even though I know they would never judge me and will be nothing but supportive and helpful.

But I have to keep on going. I have to stop thinking that I am getting older and maybe I should just give up. That's some crazy Bull-Shi+3 talk. It's never too late Dasha. Just stop wasting time! Surround yourself with people who are on the level you want to be! Talk to them and be inspired. Know your place ...and then level up!

Tomorrow... A major.

Also Le Noir.

No comments: