JANUARY 2015

Happy new year, folks!

This year I have decided to know my resolutions, instead of make new ones. Work hard, get there (wherever “there” is)

2014 came and left with many lessons, many happy (and sad) memories and a new way of seeing things. I am lucky. Sometimes, when things are getting difficult, just remember that the rewards after will just taste sweeter.

And so, I am more than excited to announce that the year kicks off with a gig!

2nd
Rils
Jalan Telawi 5, Bangsar

16 & 18
No Black Tie
Jalan Mesui

17th
Mezze
Jalan kasah

A lot is going to be happening real soon, planet! Look out for my brand new single coming out sometime soon too, “Leave your man”! I love love love this song and I can not wait for everyone to hear it and watch the video when it is ready for public eyes.

What can I say Malaysia, you have got me this far, help me go further?


Love,
dasha

1 comment:

Penny S. said...

KEEP WRITING AND SINGING YOUR SONGS DASHA. SUCH A FLAIR FOR BOTH. LOVES.