Mad October

And here we are, not too far from Christmas and New Years and all that jazz happening all over again.

Here I sit in my living room watching Notting Hill, and all I can think about is... "soon"

and lovelylovelylovelylovelylovelylovelylovelylovely!!!! 


But for now! Here comes all the fun! So I am not going to bore you with the things swimming around in my head, for there is a lot! Here comes the list!

3rd 
Circus, Pavilion
Come check out me and my boys; Jimmy, David, Jack and Gabe do the songs you love and we love to perform. This month, every Thursday (nearly) we will be rocking that lovely stage in Circus and I will be singing my heart out to you guys who I will miss should I not see you for more then a month.


5&6th
No Black Tie with Denise Mininfield
I have been dying to work with this lady for years! Since the first time I had ever met her, Denise has been truly an inspiration and a teacher in so many ways. So come and watch me share the stage with this wonderful woman. And we are going to rock it out!

10th & 17th
Circus

19th
Publika
Very very lucky me, I will be singing in Publika with my good friend ROZZ and the Jose Thomas project for the second Publika Jazz Festival! It does feel like I am right where I was one year ago, but in a much better place, and with a lot of hope, and a little more faith in myself. I can not wait to perform this gig!!!!!!! I do hope I see you there.


22nd
No Black Tie

Working with this man and his team has been life changing. I know, I know, every time I write about my shows with Michael Veerapen and Daniel Foong and Steve Nanda, I mention how much these guys have influenced my life. I honestly love them all.

24th
Circus

And then it's blast off! For a little while.
Wish me luck!

"I am just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her"

2 comments:

Daniel guerzo said...

You're a star!

Penny S. said...

Enjoy your much deserved time out Dasha. Will miss you and your numerous shows. Keep blogging. Loves.