Video killed the radio star

So excited to get started!!
A few days ago, I big part of my dream came true.

I WAS INTERVIEWED ON CAPITAL FM!!!! 

I listen to this channel all the time and unbelievably, I was on the show!

JAZZSCAPES! 

Thank you so much April for having me and sorry for rambling on like a choo-choo train! 

You can catch the show on the 10th of March, sometime between 2-6pm. 

You can bet that I will be driving around KL just to listen to the show! (OR sitting at home listening to the radio... whichever makes more sense... or on my phone... oh bloody hell, I will be listening to the show somewhere la. OR maybe I will organize some kind of listening party! AHHH to exciting! )

Cant wait to hear Anthony Strong's version of the Cole Porter tune, Delovely, on Malaysian radio aswell! 

AND THE BEST PART was when I got to do one of those "show introduction" and got to say 
"Hi this is Dasha Logan and you are listening to Capital FM"... that alone deserves a toast!!!!

So don't forget to tune in next Sunday, the 10th of March between 2 & 6 pm to Capital FM 88.9 if you live in Kuala Lumpur OR visit 

http://www.capitalfm.com.my/

OR

http://tunein.com/radio/Capital-FM-889-s98843/ 

for live streaming anywhere else in the world! 


lets get this show on the road!

1 comment:

Penny S. said...

Hey Dasha ........ Enjoying your interview on this sunny afternoon. Love your voice and more. So cool, one of my closest friends on Capital FM. Proud of you. Must celebrate!!!