It's the final countdown

Hey you!!!! Have you got your tickets to the show yet? You only have one more day left.

I wish you were there last night to watch me in Timbre @ the Substation. It was mind blasting and the Goodfellas... WHOA! Those guys can groove, move, rock it and hip hop it! They did it all. I am sure you would have been there if you could, but I missed your presence.

Anyway, to be honest, I felt like I have crossed the finish line. Last night was so awesome, I am just all excited for tomorrows show. The thing I am looking forward most to (which is giving me the butterflies) is going back stage to meet the artists! Tomorrow AND today (cuz' I'm greedy like that)!

Have you seen the line up?

- Bleu Rascals
- Keb' Mo'
- Buddy Guy
- The Specials
- Andre Harihandoyo & Sonic People
- Hugo
- Trombone Shorty & Orleans Avenue
- Earth Wind and Fire

It's raining right this second, but don't you worry. It's not gonna be like Bruno Mars's eyes.

I'm going to be Adele and set fire to the rain!!!

Song of the day : now that the love is gone :D

No comments: