Holton ton ton ton!!!

Saturday morning was a big rush to get to KL in time for sound check which of course got delayed. A normality all musicians are use to, but wishfully thinking that it will some day change. =)

During sound check, or more to say before I started singing, a couple went up on stage and they were sooo good! Just a random statement. =)

Anyway, the band accompanying me, or more to say who invited me down was Adil Johan [sax], Hero[bass], Alex[drums] and Terrance[keyboard]. I just have to say how professional they were! I prefer having practises before performances of course, but certain circumstances forced it to be a last minute thing where by practise was actually during sound check.

Considering we only had an hour to practise, we did really well! First time meeting the band, they made me feel right at home.

The performance started really well. Only thing was that I was not dressed "enough" for the wedding. It was a very traditional wedding. I felt out of place but was re-assured that it would be OK. THANKFULLY!

The songs went good, especially the jazz ones that we weren't able to practise but went better then any of the other onces we did. The songs requested were nice too. Really hard to sing, but I had a good time doing them.

It was fantastic to work with them. I had a great time. =) And yet again! No pictures....

No comments: