Yesterday and yesterday and yesterday.

And so the writing process is processing. Slowly, but something is definitely on the way.

After purchasing my very own traveling guitar (I call Bob Bailey), I find myself writing something new everyday. Mind you, I am still only writing with 3 chords and maybe adding in a small twinge of a difference here and there, but it always comes to a new song. Hey, if Paramore can write "the only exception" with 3 - 4 chords, then why can't I?

So I have made plans to do a little traveling next year. New air, new experiences and who knows what else I could learn while there. People to meet and musicians with a whole different insight on music, surely an experience I am looking forward to.

I have been digging into my past lately. Not to say that I have much of an interesting past, but looking at how life was so much more easier then and my only worries were exams and (ashamed as I am, this is truth) the boys who I knew. I found a poem which a guy I liked dearly had written to me ages ago. Back then the poem had scared me. But now I find myself looking at it for inspiration. Keep in mind, this was 6 years ago. Does not seem that long ago, but I was 16 back then!!! And now, that seems like forever ago.

Much has changed.

But the emotions still remain.

We learn from our mistakes. So I say, we should make more. And with that, we write. I learn, I write.

And thus, music shall be born. Hopefully it's good. =)

No comments: