Pen and Paper

quiet nights of quiet stars,
quiet chords from my guitar
time to rest and write and sing
and see what inspiration will brings.

yeap I am taking a couple of weeks off to get down to the song writing. Tis a shame that I do not play an instrument at the moment which is proving to be a real pain! But i am picking up more and more from the guitar everyday, but of course i have to get out of the comfort zone of just 4 chords. slowly slowly, what I have done to get the writing working is buying re chargeable batteries for my voice recorder! And I have also found some old original ideas which I think would be cool to work on.

ALSO found in my voice recorder was a recording of my original track "would you be true" which I wrote 2 years ago! Just gotta re write the lyrics and get it worked on and I am sure it is something I will be working on more. Does any of this make sense? Hmmm I type too much.

Anyway, so this is to just let you know that YES I am writing my own stuff and all I need to do is get the guts to put them on a live stage!

No comments: