2019

Welcome to the new year!

Yup, I totally slacked the whole 2018 but let's all be Frank and say... 2018 could not have ended sooner.

This blog has always been about music and my musical life, but why not let you in a little bit. When I first started blogging, I was 19 and loved talking about the fun I was having with my everyday stories (like threading, which I still do by the way). That was, of course, when I was still in school and had young things to talk about.

Now I am 31, singing for 14 years, still loving it, no doubt about that. I have this feeling of separation anxiety when away from the stage and mic and spotlight for too long. Is 5 days too long?

Anyway, what I really want to talk about is health. OK FINE sometimes that is not the most entertaining subject.... but when you forget health, health forgets you (deep).

Just take a second, think about all the things you've seen on TV or read in adverts or heard from the previous generation of "adults". Now throw that out of your head. It is not like that. It is worse. It is harder. It is more painful and it lasts longer than you would imagine.

And that's if it's happening to you.

Being a carer is a whole other post.

Everyone Should Choose Health



No comments: