FEBRUARY 2016

Hey Everyone!

So this is something I have not done in a while but I have been trying to keep up in letting people know when I have been performing, I am so sorry to my followers and friends who have tries to keep up and I have been an absolute useless online user in updating you. 

BUT I really want to change that. =) From what I see, there are still people out there checking out my blog so why not keep it going even though I have a web site? I have always loved blogs ( I wonder if anyone can find the old ones I have posted up... those would be embarassing) 

SO HERE IS FEBRUARY. I am going to keep it short and sweet. 

When: 5th
Where: Rils
With: Jimmy, Laura and Jack

When : 6th
Where: Mezze
With : Michael Veerapen, Steve Nanda, Daniel Foong

When: 19 & 20th
Where: Alexis
With: Michael Veerapen, Steve Nanda, Daniel Foong

Hope to see you at some point at one of these shows! 

I have also been hearing a lot of concerned comments about my well being and health, saying that I am looking tired and worn out. I am working on this. I don't know why I have been feeling tired lately, but I am changing my diet, fixing my exercise schedule and making time for healthy activities. 

Always a time for change. 

www.dashalogan.com 

No comments: