NOVEMEBERRRRRR

Aahhh, November.

What joy you bring.

Let’s make this short and sweet, shall we?




7th – Rils
Come join me, Luara, Omar and Wei Li here at Rils, Bangsar as we perform for you a few of my favorites from the “now” and the “then”.



11th- No Black Tie| With the amazing trip from Pure Energy, come by to get pumped up with us as we re-do some of the songs that we just can’t get out of our heads!



21st – Calavera First time performing here, come join Jimmy, Laura, Wei Li and myself as we bring the house down -  Skullish style.

22nd- Mezze
Back with my favorite men of jazz, we will be performing music that will make you tap your feet, sing along and bring back some old memories. =) why not? Can't wait to sing along to amazing pianist Michael Veerapen, bassist Daniel Foong and drummer boy, Steve Nanda. 




29th – Charity Raggae Night Come by The Scott Garden to catch me with Bassement Syndicates performing for a good cause. 

I hope to see everyone there! =) Next live shows may be a while so come catch us while you can!!! 

No comments: