Music please...

As always I begin my blog with something of the same flavor, "it has been a while....". I really should be more disciplined with my blog... Hope you don't lose interest!

Anyway, as usual, lots has happened since I last wrote. I have completed most of the concerts and shows from my last post. The event with The Alleycats is by far the most legendary show I have had the honor of performing. I have also done a little traveling (which actually didn't inspire me much) which was a much welcomed holiday. I have also been reunited with some musicians who have been busy getting ready for their wedding (congratulations Terence Liew!) and the idea of an album is back on track and on fire!

Well, lots more shows coming up and I will post them up soon! And as always, the music sounds better with you...

No comments: