Ocean of Fire!



It was highly anticipated, by me mostly of course, and I am sure by many other people. BUT what happened exceeded any expectations anyone had.

Fun? Yes. Exciting? Yes. Brilliant? Yes.

They not only knocked critics and haters off their seats, but blew everyone else away.

The launching of OOF's new album, "destination" is something a little different from their first one but still holding on to their original sound and signature moves. Creative, innovative and inspiring, this is an album I had been waiting to buy!

Yes, Ocean of Fire did me proud and I was lucky to have sung a song with them. I was lucky to be given the opportunity! =)

History in the making; this band will go far!

Congratulations to Kelvyn Yeang, Jonathan Chen, Jonathan James Scully and Chiat!

No comments: